We are currently working on a number of projects with churches (PCCs).
These involve the development and refurbishment of sub-standard buildings such as church and village halls to bring them back into community use.
We have been working together with PCCs to discuss what the community needs to provide pre-school nursery facilities, meeting rooms and office space for use by local groups and clubs together with provision of suitable toilets, kitchens, heating systems etc. to make the buildings pleasant and comfortable.
- Feasibility studies – discussions with client on what is required, what potential there is with existing facility, innovative ideas on re-use / refurbishment to suit needs, sketches & drawings to illustrate concepts
- ‘Start to finish’ project management – drawings, planning and building regulations applications, tendering, appointment of contractors, supervision on site, contract administration, health and safety requirements
- Management of day-to-day / emergency repairs
- Statutory servicing provision – boilers, legionella testing, electrics, alarms etc.
- Condition surveys – to provide a basis for future spending
- Budget costings – to help with long-term budgeting
- Assistance with grant applications
- General advice – health and safety, building legislation etc.